Pages

amanpalestin

Dijemput Klik Andai Berkenan ;)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011

Frankly, I am not really fond on celebrating new year. I just followed my friend and couple of her friends hanging out at Port Dickson. I was amazed to see there was so many people camping at the beach. Most of them are families and some group of youngsters. They play futsal, barbeque, fishing and all. It was so live even though it is already 3 in the morning. Everyone is so in celebrating mood plus with our football team achievement last Thursday. Everyone is celebrating. I am celebrating too! Yesterday I bought two beautiful and comfortable shoes in very low price. The shop is having a clearance stock. I was so lucky. At first I though of buying three shoes, but I rejected one, don't waste too much of your money right. Hah. I love my shoes!

No comments: