3.5 cups / 440 g flour
2 tbsp / 30 g sugar
1 tsp/ 5 g salt
2/3 cup / 160 ml lukewarm milk
25 g fresh yeast or 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
1 tsp / 5g brown sugar
1/3 cup / 80 ml lukewarm milk
4 tbsp/ 56 g melted butter
5tbs / 70 g butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup / 100 g packed light brown sugar
2 tbs / 13g ground cinnamon
1cup / 120 g powdered sugar
1 tsp / 5g vanilla extract
2 tbsp / 30ml milk
- Mix together ingredient B.
- Stir to combine ingredient A and B.
- Add in melted butter. Mix till you get a perfect dough. Add in extra flour if the dough is too sticky.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir to combine C ingredients until a paste obtained.
- After 10 minutes, roll dough for 1/2 inch.
- Spread the cinnamon paste on the dough. Roll the dough and cut around 3 cm each.
- Arrange the cut rolls on a baking pan with 3 cm space between them. Cover the pan with a plastic wrap and let it rest in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until doubled in size
- Bake at 180 degress (prehest 180 degress) oven in 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Stir together ingredients D until a sauce is obtained. Pour the sauce on the baked rolls.
- Serve warm with a cup of milk.