Pages

amanpalestin

Dijemput Klik Andai Berkenan ;)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Aim: Oversea Trip

I am aiming to have at least one trip to any oversea country. Actually I would love to go to Europe, however, for beginning, we'll start with Asia. My friend suggesting Hong Kong as it would be winter in around December...you know Christmas.  The major thing is $$$. Therefore, it is essential for me to save $$$ for the trip to happen. InsyaAllah. Ada rezeki, the dream would happen. Honestly, I've never ride airplane. So I really enthusiastic in riding one. Don't really care which airplane...as long as it flies...perfectly. I hope my friends would do the same thing, safe budget for the day. How much would it be?? Would RM1000 is enough??or more? I don't know. I don't have experience going oversea. Yap. Where there's a will there's a way. Go for it!



No comments: