Pages

amanpalestin

Dijemput Klik Andai Berkenan ;)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Round Table

Lets write something to boost my determination to move forward. I haven't been online for more than 3 days due to broadband problem. What I did last week.
Last Friday, the polymer lab had a meeting whereas the PhD students presenting their research proposals. I have noted several important key points in proposal presentation. I hope I will be ready for my presentation next week.
On the next day, me and Em went to Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) invited by Dr Z to be the repertoire (I guess this is the right word...). A round table meeting organized by Gagasan Pendidikan Melayu Malaysia. The members consists of teachers, lecturers and professors from learning institutions around the country. They were discussing on the issue of abolishment of UPSR and PMR, is it relevent or not to the country. As a result from the meeting, most of the members are disagree to the suggestion of the abolishment of UPSR and PMR as this act would bring bad effects to students from rural ares in the future. Our responsibility was writing down all the main points or ideas expressed by the members.

Alhamdulillah, we managed to do it even though that was our first time doing the job. That was my first visit to PWTC.
The round table.

 The round table...waiting for the members arrival.

  Every members were expressing their opinions on the issue.

No comments: