Pages

amanpalestin

Dijemput Klik Andai Berkenan ;)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Work Extra Hours!

Now I realize taking master means taking a job with unpaid extra hours. Postgraduate won't be as relax as taking degree anymore. The beats won't stop. This is what I chose. I have to keep it up. Development and learning is what I have to do everyday no matter day or night, weekdays or weekends. 'Ikhlas' is the key to successful results. I must always be ready with any circumstances everyday. The learning process might be confusing and heavy. However, I have to manage the time properly, learn what I can learn, keep on moving in full speed. Also, appreciate those around you. They give you support even though you do not realize it. Be a productive worker, researcher, student, and muslim. Love others then they would love you back.

No comments: