Pages

amanpalestin

Dijemput Klik Andai Berkenan ;)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do your best! Show them what you got!

We have been postponing our yearly progress report presentation for 2 weeks already. That's not good. A lot of excuses were given on the actual date. However, it is one's own decision either to present on that day or not. If they ask me of course I would immediately answer no, if I could forever no. However, frankly speaking that definitely would not happen. By hook or by crook I have to present before the end of this month. Next week is the best week. InsyaAllah, I'll prepared myself to present my slides next Tuesday. It may not be the best slide, however it is the best slide for the time being. I have to strive for the best. Furthermore, I'll have an interview in Putrajaya for the scholarship application. In that interview I would be needed to present my slide in front of the panels. Therefore, it would be very beneficial if I managed to present before the interview day. At least I would be a lot more prepared. InsyaAllah, I'll do my best and hopefully I could make them accept and understand of what I am and what I will be doing for the next one and a half year.

No comments: