Pages

amanpalestin

Dijemput Klik Andai Berkenan ;)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hello! OooO'O' ;D

I just came to say hello!ngehe...


For the sake of my dearest friends. I'm writing this post. It's been long since I write. Alright. Lets review back what had happened for the past 7 days.
Last week, me, Em and Kak Maz played bowling. We played 3 rounds! I am not very good in bowling. However, guess what, I managed to strike 3 times in a row! Haha. Don't know how it happened. But it did. Lucky me. Hehe. Great night!



The next day, to release stress along with Em and Kak An, we went applying our 'GREAT' vocals at Qualit Hote. Then, unplanned, the same night we met friends of Ad's bf. It was a tiredsome day, however it was a lot of fun.

We spent our weekend camping at Por Dickso. Ad, Ni, Ik and Kha. Crabs. There were a lot of small crabs on the beach. And plenty of rumpai in the water too. We even 'buried' Ik.haha.



Also many other great stuff happened which I couldn't write down all of them here. I'm not a good writer nor a good story teller. Yet, I would love to express my gratitude to everyone for being there whenever I need them and I hope I could do the same (haha..already like 'acknowledgement' part in thesis...LOL)

A lot of experience in so little time. I'm grateful to have such friends around me. I'll be nothing without them. :)

No comments: